About Robert Mazur
- One of the world’s leading authorities concerning the money laundering techniques of the underworld
- Internationally recognized by private and public sector leaders as an expert
- Engaged by global financial institutions, public companies, and governments
- Author of “The Infiltrator”, a memoir about his undercover life as a high level money launderer – published in 7 languages and more than 50 countries
- Executive Producer of ‘The Infiltrator’ film
The Infiltrator Story
The gripping real life account of how undercover agent Robert Mazur brought down drug lords and dirty banks in one of the most successful money laundering investigations of all time.
Filled with dangerous lies, near misses and harrowing escapes, The Infiltrator is as bracing and explosive as the greatest fiction thrillers – only it’s all true.
‘It wasn’t until I shared my story with one of the most creative minds in Hollywood, and heard his reaction, that I realized the immense power of this story.’